Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Friday, January 15, 2010

...my new favorite makeup!


Back in December, I was given the opportunity from BzzAgent to try out L'Oreal's new Paris Lash Boosting kit. I have to admit... I was a skeptic about it (kind of like how there is certain lotions out there for cellulite.. yeah, RIGHT). I was to try it out for 4 weeks and see if there was any improvement in my eyelashes. You use the serum at night on your eyelashes after your remove your eye makeup, and use the Double Extend during the daytime. Now, I used my regular L'Oreal mascara Voluminous after I place the Lash Boosting Primer on my eyelashes. After using this for 3 weeks so far, I can tell a MAJOR difference!

I did take some before pictures, but I'm going to wait to share them after my 4 weeks are done. My eyelashes are longer, thicker... and amazingly, they curl much better and stay curled as well!

This kit is a little on the pricey side (like $21 dollars or so), but wow oh wow... it's worth it! So, if you're worried about your eyelashes, this is a must have!

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm I will have to try this out sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know. I don't think I could bring myself to spend that much on mascara. Maybe when I win the lottery. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think with each kid I have had, they took some of my eye lashes with them and stuck them on their own eyes. I used to have some beauties, but just like a whole lot of other things on this bod -- they aren't so shiny and full as they used to be. I should try this out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails