I personally wasn't able to tune in at the time she was chatting on the Crayola's FB page -- but I have listened a bit to her ideas & thoughts of feeding your child's creativity -- it's a must to listen!!
Thanks to Crayola and MyBlogSpark, I have a WONDERFUL and awesome package to give away for one lucky reader!! Maddie was in creativity heaven when we opened this package up ... she is my little artist and she just LOVES to create masterpieces and expand her creativity!
Here is the description of what you will get in your Crayola "Inside the Crayon Box" package:
- My First Crayola Washable Crayons, Markers & Stampers: just the right size and shape for little hands, toddlers can create bright and colorful designs with no caps to lose or no messy ink pads
- Crayola Mess Free Color Wonder Tiny Tube: with over 10 ft of coloring, perforated activity pages, a carry-along handle and the ability to store markers inside, kids can color at home or on the road; markers magically appear only on the special Color Wonder paper, not on skin
- Crayola Crystal Effect Window Markers: turn an ordinary window or mirror into a colorful crystal canvas and create amazing effects on an unexpected surface that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth
- Crayola Washable Kaleidoscope Chalk: experience sidewalk art in amazing new ways, by drawing designs, putting on the 3D Kaleidoscope glasses and watching as creations pop up off the ground
- Crayola Dry-Erase Bright Crayons: a dry-erase drawing and writing tool for kids that’s washable, smudge-proof, odorless, and will never dry out
- Crayola Dual-Sided Dry Erase Board: a two-sided board that makes it fun and colorful to share eye-popping messages or track soccer schedules
In order to win, please answer the following question:
What do you do to promote creativity with your children/grandchildren?
If you would like additional entries you can do the following (please leave me a separate comment for each one!)
1) Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link
2) Share on Facebook about this giveaway (and leave me the link)
3) Twitter about the giveaway! (and ... leave me the link)
4) "Like" Crayola on FB ... and come back to tell me here on my blog that you did so
5) Become a follower of my blog! If you subscribe via feed, then that qualifies!
So far that's SIX ways to leave a comment to win this amazing package!!
PLEASE ... leave me a way to get in touch with you! (hint hint... an email!). I will draw the winner on Saturday March 24th no later than 9 p.m. .... Winner will have 48 hours to get in touch with me with their address.
The Crayola “Inside the Crayon Box” prize pack, product information and prize pack for giveaway have been provided by Crayola through MyBlogSpark.