Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Building a Cabin .. part 6

As you can see .. I changed from "building a mother in laws quarters" to "cabin" -- frankly, I have no clue if we'll ever get to a "big cabin" -- as this will be perfect for our needs anyways.  But, this is solely my opinion -- Mike always has a different opinion than I do.

I am a little behind on cabin posts -- and have had emails from friends asking me for an update.  I haven't been to the cabin since July -- and pictures from Mike when he goes up is scarce.  The girls went with Mike the first weekend in October, and Maddie had full reign of the camera.  Beware when the camera goes with Maddie.  You never know what you're going to get.  :)

I tried to explain as much as possible on the picture itself...
IMG_3210

IMG_3211

IMG_3197

IMG_3195

IMG_3194

IMG_3193

IMG_3192

IMG_3189

IMG_3188

IMG_3187

IMG_3185

IMG_3184

No shower yet ...  funny side story:  Mike & the girls went out to eat with our friend Shaun.  Mike said the girls were dirty from 4 wheeling, so sent Katie to take a bath.  He didn't think she was very dirty, but apparently she was.  Maddie got in the bath after Katie did -- and didn't drain the water when she was done.  He asked her "did you drain the water?" she said very innocently "well, aren't you going to take a bath too?"  He said it was so funny the way she said it so innocently and sweetly...

IMG_3181

IMG_3174

IMG_3172

IMG_3168

and since Maddie had control of the camera -- found this weird picture on there.  She should know by now that Mama has a blog and posts things of her children doing weird & odd things....
IMG_3173

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails