Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

The Little Girl Who Wouldn't Get Dressed

I thought since it's so hard nowadays to keep the family up on what's happening with the girls, I would just create a blog, to where the family can keep tabs this way! I'll post pictures here of the girls, tell you the funny things they do, the CRAZY things they do (and we know they do this a lot!), and anything else we want to share! One thing I do request is that this blog is for family eye's only. Please do not give this address out to anyone who is not related to us. :)

If you want to leave a message (where the comments box is), you'll have to get an email w/ google. Just go to http://www.google.com/ and sign up for an email. Once you have an email from them (it'll be @gmail.com), then you can sign in and leave a message for us!

Our first story of the day is about Maddie Moo .... this story I'll title "the little girl who wouldn't get dressed" the little stinker didn't know I was serious about sending her to school in her jammies!! After warning her for over an hour to get dressed, she flat out ignored me. I repeated myself many time telling her that I would send her to school in her jammies. Finally it was time to leave, and I picked up her shoes, my purse, my keys and of course, Maddie. :) Who, of course, started crying and screaming when she realized that I was serious. :) After five minutes of pure sobbing and of course, a few seconds of vomiting up her yogurt from crying so hard, she pleaded w/ me that she'll listen and put her clothes on. Let me tell you that I think this little girl has learned her lesson today! She even said this afternoon that she will always listen to Momma and put her clothes on.

Until the next time ... toodle loo!

2 comments:

  1. Madie and Katie, you are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am cracking up over the PJ's, I will have to remember that one when our little one gets old enough for school:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails