Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

{a fly on the wall}

My friend Jenni had a fantastic idea..... so I'm copying what she did. :)

Ever wonder what REALLY goes on in your blogger friend's home? Ever wish you could be a fly on the wall and wonder "hmm.. what really happens there?" or "wow, that gal is so awesome, how does she do it all?" or "what kind of mom is she?!"

Well, here is a list of things that one would hear around my house from my lips:

From Me:
Get out of bed... NOW!
Why aren't you out of bed yet?
Your sister doesn't want to play with you... go find something to do
Quit fighting you two!
Remind me to start giving you an allowance.
I'm going to have a talk w/ dad about this....
Unload the dishwasher
Why isn't the dishwasher unloaded yet?
Get OFF the computer!
Go clean your room/bathroom ..... it's a mess.
We're going to have a talk when we get home.
Go do your homework.
No more food!
Do your best and make good choices!
Maddie.... go brush your hair.
Maddie, quit crying.
Don't fart on your sister.
Go.To.Bed!!
Turn OFF the TV! It's past your bedtime!
I love you
You make me SO proud!
Things Maddie says:
Katie won't play with me
::crying::
Katie hurt me!
It wasn't me.
Things Katie says:
I'm hungry.
Maddie won't stop bugging me!
It wasn't me.
I'm bored... there's nothing to do!
How come Maddie doesn't do anything?
How come I do all the work around here?
******************************************
and the final thing that I usually say:
Tell your sister you're sorry!!

2 comments:

  1. Love this idea! I will have to play along. I am laughing because some of the things you listed, are heard in my home too. Kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, girls!!:) look at what I get to look forward to...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails