Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Building a cabin ... part 9

Mike went up last week for a quick weekend w/ his dad & his brother.  They came down from Missouri for a visit with Mike.  Unfortunately they had to leave early to head back home, so Mike had some time to work on the bathroom!! 

He managed to get the bathroom tiled!!  Wahoo!  HELLO SHOWER!  {I'm totally not a bath girl.. I love my showers}

We (remember... HE) needs to finish caulking around some of the edges, so he'll do that the next time we go up.  Also, need to change out the part where the water comes out b/c it kind of splashes water a bit when it comes out (it's too small) -- we need a longer ... thing.  Whatever it's called.  Faucet?

The final stop in the bathroom is putting the floor down and a few other knick knacks.. and then the bathroom will be DONE! 
IMG_3227

IMG_3228

IMG_3229

IMG_3230

IMG_3231

IMG_3232

2 comments:

  1. Oooo!!! I seriously love seeing these cabin updates. I wish Dustin and I had this kind of talent. Go Mike! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails