Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Monday, October 8, 2012

The newest addition of our home....

Mike was able to build a wall in our sunroom (sorry for no pictures of that ... it's on my other camera, and Mike has that camera w/ him!) -- and so we cleaned up the room, unpacked boxes... set the table up, clean the windows (goodness gravy, they were DIRTY!), and Mike hooked up the elliptical.  I know... an elliptical in the dining room?  Yeah... that's how we roll.  :)

I have to say, I think now that it's all set up, this is definitely going to be a favorite room of ours!  Plus, I'm envisioning the room for my newborn shoots!!

IMG_4371


IMG_4372


This is looking from the sunroom into my living room .... I have my clock up!  Sadly, it stopped working.... boo!

IMG_4376
 
This is looking from the living room out so you can see our mini backyard.
(yes.. that's a futon on my porch.. but it's not ours)

IMG_4377
 
I love this tree....
Mike hates this tree...
I love the hot pink color...
Mike hates the hot pink color and berries that falls off it...
 
IMG_4385

And since I had to break out my other lens to capture some pictures ... here is a larger picture of my kitchen

IMG_4379
 
and in the living room... it's a mess, and we were watching General Conference on the laptop

IMG_4381

2 comments:

  1. I love your sunroom! I want one so bad, but we cannot afford to build one. *sigh* I will just have to live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails