Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Turning a thrift store picture into a teen approved picture!

Let me get my craft on!!

Katie has a vision of what she wants in her room on the walls.  One wall is going to be covered in pictures shaped like a big heart.   Okay.

The other side will have different kinds of prints w/ cutesy sayings, different colored frames, etc.  Okay.

Let's start with this.... 

I bought this frame at Goodwill for $1.99 (seriously, I never find good frames for this cheap there!).  I removed the back that was wrapped in brown paper bag wrapping.  Took the picture out.

IMG_0233

Took this cute picture I downloaded somewhere online (I'll try to remember where if anyone wants to know!), made a print of it in 8x10, and used scrapbook paper to incorporate some color into it.

IMG_0234
Ta da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails