Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas this year was a lot of fun .... my parents planned to visit us over Christmas, and since they don't celebrate Christmas, we decided to celebrate it before they came. 

IMG_7737

We started the evening out by eating at my favorite place to eat ... BJ's!  We love their pizookies there, but didn't get them this time!

IMG_7740
 
When we got home, I told the girls to get into their pajamas -- and then everyone could dig into their stockings and presents.

IMG_7748
 
IMG_7749

Katie's big present was cowboy boots & a cowboy hat.  She decided not to have it wrapped, so she had the fewest presents to open.  But, she was still thrilled with her other loot she did get!

I swear.. it seems like I buy her silver hoops every year, because she manages to lose hers every year! 

IMG_7752

IMG_7755

The girls bought Mike a case of Mexican Coca Cola ... which ended being flat (need to take it back!)

IMG_7757

Miss Maddie is our straw girl -- so what better thing to get her than a nice straw holder?

IMG_7760
 
Katie's dream guy is Hunter Hayes..... and Maddie got her the Hunter Hayes CD ... she was excited.

IMG_7762

Maddie's big gift this year was an itouch -- and boy was she excited!

IMG_7763

IMG_7769

This was Katie's year for music, I guess.... she also asked for the Luke Bryan CD ... which she got courtesty of Maddie!

IMG_7771
 
Katie got Maddie a huge box of puzzles ... since Maddie loves puzzles!
 
IMG_7773

The girls got me these two colorful Santoku knives!

IMG_7777

... and my big present from Mike was 5 sets of Fiesta dishes!!  Wahoo!!  Our other dishes we've had for almost 16 years, and it was time to say goodbye to them (they're going to the cabin).  It took me FOREVER to figure out what I wanted to have for my  next set ... and while this wasn't on my wish list (I really wanted a Kindle Fire), I'm thoroughly thrilled with my gift!  Two days later I went out and bought four more sets.... I now own almost all the colors!

IMG_7778

IMG_7779



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails