Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

{Day Two of Spring Break}



Katie plays with my cousin Kasey's hair...

Sunday arrives, and of course we gained an hour.... we really needed more beauty sleep!

Mike & I took the girls to church at our old ward that we used to go to when we lived in Independence. It was SOOOO good to see our old friends! That started at 12:30, and we only stayed for sacrament service, since we had a huge family dinner at my grandma's at 3:00 that afternoon. Mike & I visited w/ friends after church, and the girls went back to my MIL's house to eat lunch. They were starving, apparently. They're always hungry... what's up w/ that?


We get to my grandma's, and all the "look how much you've grown" comments were exchanged over the girls. My grandma is a short little thing, (she's so cute too!), so we had to take pics of the girls standing next to her so we could keep track of heights, etc.

We had a delicious dinner..... I learned how to operate my camera just a bit w/ some help from my cousin Kasey (she even made me a cheat sheet!), so we took some pics of Maddie with those.





Katie feeds my nephew Joshua cake....

Just had a great visit overall..... left to go back to my MIL's that night, and crashed again for more beauty sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails