Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Yanni ... definitely not a YAWN-ee

My brother and I took piano at the exact same time when I was a teenager -- he might have been 11 or 12.  He was playing Moonlight Sonata within a year.  I was still on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

OK, I kid... but he was a prodigy with the piano!  It was then that Yanni came out with a CD, and just captured our ears.  And our love.  We loved Yanni!  My mom bought the piano book to Yanni's music, and my brother went forth and made miracles sound out of the piano.  Beautiful!

When I was offered a few weeks ago by One2One Network to download Yanni's newest CD "Truth of Touch" and listen to it... I jumped at the chance!  I love calm, beautiful music, and this CD did NOT disappoint!

taken from http://www.yanni.com/

One of my favorites is called "Echo of a Dream" ....

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails