Ugh. It'll come to me.
Anyways, he finished one side when the girls & I were with him, and he finished the electrical inside the cabin and the other side (whatever the S word is...). He took along his friend Justin, and he put Justin to work painting.
Now.... we had two shades of greens picked out. We decided to go with a mossy color of green.
He said once it was placed on it in large areas, it just didn't look good. Both Mike & Justin agreed that it looked awful. So, they went w/ the dark forest green, and he said it looks MUCH better.
I think so too... even though I didn't think so the first time.
He also attached motion detector lights on the walls.
Yep.. it definitely looks like a cabin now!!
As for what that S word is... I'll have to come back and update it when Mike tells me. I can't believe it's a word that I keep forgetting over & over again all through this process!!!
Later this year, the porch will probably get started, then we'll add a top to the porch. :)