Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

And the doctor said....

That Katie's kidney stones are the same as it was last year... hasn't grown in size and haven't moved. Whew! On the screen, it just appeared to me to have tripled in number (the stones). Then again, I can't read an ultrasound, so what am I doing giving my opinion?

Katie has a little cold (or an asthmatic cough)... Maddie decided to jump on the bed yesterday while I kept her home, and bent Katie's finger all the way back. Now Katie can't bend it much at all, so we had to splint it up for her. I can't tell if it's swollen or not.

Oh, and a bright note, Maddie learned how to make STARS!! She was so proud of herself. She can make them if she writes FAST, and S-L-O-W... so next time you see Maddie, ask her to draw you a star. It'll make her day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails