Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

giddy on up to the rodeo!!


Last November I get an email from my friend Katie "hey y'all... rodeo is coming, do we want to do Josh Turner or Martina McBride?"  Hands down, the girls and I picked Martina.  We love Josh and his dreamy blue eyes, but Martina is THE one for us!

Well, Martina did NOT disappoint!  Last night was the rodeo, and we went with our friend, the Willden's.  We had a blast!  Here are a few pictures w/ my crappy point and shoot that will document that we did, in fact, went to the rodeo.

I said "hey y'all.... let's take a picture", and Greg posed.  I love it!

IMG_2935

Before the rodeo started, we made a bathroom trip.  Ever see one of these in your state?
IMG_2934


Speaking of bathrooms... these guys were working on these platforms, and I could NOT see a way for them to get out.  What if they had to go to the bathroom?  Katie W and I wondered if they had to use little cups....

IMG_2937


Proof that I did, in fact, attend the rodeo with everyone.

IMG_2939

Maddie & Ella

IMG_2940
I don't know why, but I always get teary eyed when the National Anthem is being played.  This was a beautiful display of flags (Texas, USA, etc) .... the giant US Flag was flown at the end, and it was super cool.

IMG_2946
    IMG_2949

and proof that we did see Martina.  I can't take pictures in the dark at all, but she was a little bitty thing!!

IMG_2954


1 comment:

  1. Ryan and i went to see Martina McBride when she came to our town. Hmm about 4 years ago.. She gave a great concert..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails