Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Families are full of love & nuts




So while at Kasey's wedding, I snapped some pictures of my family members. Gave us something to do....

this is my brother Mike & his wife Rachel

IMG_3594-2

Here they are with their oldest son Joshua...
I think I was telling him there was a dinosaur in my camera, and can he see it?


IMG_3616-1

My mom took my camera away from me and snapped a few shots of my sister in law Rachel & me... 
we got a little crazy for a second. 
IMG_3591-2
This is my momma...
We had a small modeling session...
IMG_3539-1
My parents.....
IMG_3521-1
Me & my parents.....
(I didn't realize my boobs were so big)
IMG_3512-2
This is my uncle & his wife Karen... and my parents.  My camera settings blew out the light big time, and so I had to change it to black and white.  See how normal and peaceful they are? 
IMG_3500
They said something to each other and they all went crazy.
The photographer (me) had nothing to do with this....
but nonetheless, I love the picture!
IMG_3510-2
My uncle & his wife Karen
IMG_3494
my beautiful grandma
IMG_3468-1
my dad and grandma
IMG_3473-1
and one more final crazy picture for the road!
IMG_3507

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails