Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Friday, June 10, 2011

THE Wedding

Kasey's wedding was set in Weston, Missouri --- at a beautiful placed called "The Big Red Barn".  It was the perfect site for a very comfortable wedding. Outdoor wedding, wind blowing not gently (goodbye good hair day), greenery everywhere, peace & quiet.. it was perfect.

IMG_3334-1

This is my beautiful grandma & Kasey's older brother Zack... 

IMG_3340

This is Zack walking the mother of the bride (aka my aunt) down the aisle
IMG_3347

They had a TON of flower girls.... I think total was 6?  maybe 7?  They were all nieces of the groom, so naturally they all need to be in the wedding so none are left out. :)  It was a very cute addition, I must say!
IMG_3358
IMG_3366
I love this picture of Nate's best man (they had problems w/ the wind and setting the paper down) ...  I love the colors they picked (kind of a lime green, forgot the actual name of the color), the ties, the suits... it all!

IMG_3373-1

IMG_3354-1

IMG_3356-1
Since Zack & Kasey lost their dad before Thanksgiving last year, and our grandpa on Thanksgiving, her brother gave her away -- sadly, out of all the pictures I took of them walking down, none of them show her smiling or looking up  :)  I think she was a tad bit nervous...

IMG_3380-1


IMG_3392-1

Here is the kiss that sealed the deal!

IMG_3400-1


While her photographer was snapping some pictures of the others, I grabbed Kasey and propped her in the corner and shot a few pictures...
IMG_3444-2
This is the picture w/ all the aunts & uncles on our side of the family.  Only ones missing are me & my brother and his family.... so we were mostly complete except for my little family being there!

IMG_3439
Kasey did her cake just like I did .... enlisted our wonderful grandma and had her make a cake out of styrofoam and decorate it (for the record, my mom helped w/ my cake, and my aunt helped w/ Kasey's cake).  For my wedding, we had four different kinds of sheet cakes to choose from, and Kasey had cupcakes.

IMG_3454
Everything on the table was white food .... I believe it was a little hard trying to come up with white desserts!

IMG_3457-1

IMG_3464-1

IMG_3472-1
This was their first dance...
IMG_3656-1
Kasey is a phenomenal singer .... when it was time for the mom's to dance with their child (traditionally the father/daughter dance), Kasey grabbed her mom and they all danced to "Momma's Song" by Carrie Underwood.  My grandma joined in...

IMG_3692-1

The decorations were wonderfully done.  I have a hard time trying to pin exactly what the style was, but it was perfect...  Beautiful in every way.

IMG_3644-1

IMG_3646-2

IMG_3683-2
Stay tuned for my final round of Wedding Pictures ......
silly (and not so silly) pictures of my CRAZY family!!

4 comments:

  1. Love these! Love the colors, the decorations, everything. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Andrea, Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy!! Lets see.... YES, I was a "tad" nervous.. more like oh my gosh, i'm going to puke!! 2nd, wedding vibe in my own words would be vintage/rustic elegance, and THANK you for being there and bringing your fab camera. I still need the pics from my moms comp!! she's a little pokey :) Love u!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails