Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

...today's post is brought to you by the letter B

Today's post is brought to you by the letter B.

Why the letter B?

Because B stands for Banning the Bras.

and

Black eyes.

Who's banning their bra?

This kid is. She said "I don't like them."

Tough luck kid... guess what?
You get to wear them for the REST of your life!! How's that?!

Who has a black eye?

This one does.


She walked right smack dab into a corner, and wow... what a zinger she got above her eye! I told her "I hit my eye like this once when I was 12, and I got a black eye." She didn't believe me. Yep, her eye turned yellow & green.

I chose this picture simply because that's how she was acting when she walked into the corner.
Like a doofus.


6 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails