Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Bestest Friends Ever

Maddie is going to miss her bestest friend Tressa when she moves in a month!

Thankfully the move is only two hours away, and I'm sure we'll meet up often to catch up!

Tressa came by our house for a bit before a church activity, and I took them outside to snap some cute pictures of them ... being typical Maddie & Tressa.  Laughs, snorts, giggles & all!

IMG_2914


IMG_2896


IMG_2884


IMG_2871


I printed out two 5x7 pictures of the last picture, and will put them both on a canvas with each girl's favorite color around it on the sides -- mod podge it all and bam!  You've got a gift!!  Complete that with a Best Friends necklace for each girl to take one side.

3 comments:

  1. Aww they are so cute. It's always sad when a friend moves away, but I am sure they will be able to keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too good, my friend. What are we going to do without you (and Maddie... and Katie... and Mike??!??).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails