Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The W Family | San Antonio Photographer

My dear friend has hired me to take family pictures for her since the birth of her first child ...  Miss B.  Then shortly after that, Miss T came along for the ride, and I was able to take pictures of her as a newborn as well!  I've been shooting pictures every few months for the family, and I have to say this session, as hard as it was to capture a smile from Miss B ... was my favorite of the all the ones I've done in the past with this family! 

Combine the background of beautiful purple flowers, an orange chair, and a beautiful family.. it was a recipe for beauty!

I have so many more pictures of the family ... but these are the ones that really caught my eye!

IMG_7183

IMG_7199

IMG_7221

IMG_7237

IMG_7239

IMG_7243

IMG_7255

IMG_7322

IMG_7323

IMG_7328

IMG_7351

For more of my photography, check out my Photography Facebook Page.... go ahead and like my page while you're at it if you like my photography!   If you are in the San Antonio area, then contact me if you're interested in a session! 

1 comment:

  1. cute pictures, and that orange chair looks amazing in the bluebonnets!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails