Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

The many faces of Mike... part 2

Almost three years ago, I wrote a blog post about how my husband Mike has many faces for me when I take pictures. 

When we had our family pictures done on my birthday this year by my fabulous friend Valerie -- we laughed when we saw all of Mike's expressions.  Now, I'm no stranger to husbands hating picture time at my photo sessions that I take -- and while Mike didn't "hate" our photo time -- his funniest expressions came at the end of our shoot.

Enjoy a few photos that show Mike at his finest .... :)

NelsonFamilypics1

Collages1


IMG_0127


Now you have seen the bloopers ... here are the REAL gems of our shoot!

IMG_0126
 
IMG_0234

IMG_0273-001

IMG_0026

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Mike's faces...
    And wonderful photos.. Amy you have such a beautiful family....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails