Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Monday, September 8, 2008

{Maddie's lost tooth}



I had totally forgotten to post about this a few weeks ago.


Maddie doesn't like anyone touching her teeth, period. So when it comes time for a tooth to come out, no one is allowed to touch her tooth! PERIOD! Shortly after we got here to Texas, she announced her tooth was really (ok, *weally*) loose, and that it was bleeding. I asked her if I could see, and she was very adamant that I didn't touch it.


So, I sent the girls to brush their teeth before bed, and I hear a "Mamma! Mamma! I lost my tooth brushing my teeth!" Sadly, there's not much room for her new tooth to grow in, and I know a huge orthodonic bill will be starting up within a few years. ::groan::

1 comment:

  1. We're right there with ya on saving up for future dental procedures. I have two children who have "very small spaces" and it's going to suck when their teeth come in all crooked.(Brayden's already started!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails