Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

{the monster is back!}

Yes.... my daughter is a monster when she is on prednisone.

The following symptoms are the following:


Eye Rolling


Snappiness


Groaning


Angry

Course, I do hope it doesn't stay when she's a teen... this is going to be a hard few years if she doesn't snap out of this!




These photos were taken a few weeks ago at the Burns Dinner here locally. I couldn't resist adding a cute one of Maddie of the same night! (and yes, they are wearing makeup... their tea
cher told them they had to! they were thrilled!)

4 comments:

  1. Eye Rolling


    Snappiness


    Groaning


    Angry
    Sounds like my teenage daughter.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on Prednisone for a long time for my RA, Andy loved telling people I had roid rage. He was so happy when I got off it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liam was awful on this stuff too! Hang in there! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I hope that it gets better for you all. Like I said before, It Just Stinks!!! Is she getting better? Is it helping? For your sake, I hope so.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails