Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

More oldies but goodies

i'm four!!

Four years ago, my baby turned four. We had a PINK party because PINK was her favorite color. Everything was pink: the food, the decorations, the clothes she wore.... everything! A friend of mine took pictures, and made me a CD of all the pictures. I had misplaced it, and found it this weekend, and just saw the pictures for the first time! Man, it brought back so many memories and made me wish my girls were little little again! Not to mention I really miss that house we lived in!! That room had so much abundance of natural light it would've been wonderful for my photos now!

Sorry for the abundance of pictures, but some of them were just so stinking cute... I had to share.

that lil' button nose ...

everyone sings 'happy birthday'

wow... look at those curls on her hair!

typical katie yapping

true sisterly love


3 comments:

  1. I am the worst blogger right now. I haven't been on here in a while. But, gosh I cant believe how much your 2 girls have changed in the last 4 years. They are so grown up now. Hope you are all doing well. xxxo marc

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails