Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

beautiful bryn


Last weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to shoot pictures of Bryn!! I took pictures of her when she was just a few weeks old. This baby is just the most precious, happiest baby. I had so many pictures of her just smiling and just being SO happy!

I had many favorites, but these are on the top of my list!

Absolutely love everything about this picture. Love just oozes everywhere!



Since Daddy was not able to make it to the first session, he played a big role here this time.
I absolutely love this picture of them together.
My girls (and then the Momma) went outside to get the baby to look outside!


I was also glad to let them borrow my girls' blessing gown. SO happy I have some pictures of A baby in the gown!! I don't have any of Katie in her gown, and just a few Maddie. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails