Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Volleyball ..... the only good play in the game

Since Katie's little team is one of three (well, 5 if you count the A & B team), she only gets to play an actual game every three weeks.

Stinks... a little.

But, this last game they were a little better. They actually got the ball over the net a few times & bounced back & forth! Wahoo!! You can even hear me "wahooooo" at the end. Trust me, it was the only good play in the entire game. I started & stopped my camera so many times b/c of failed serves/plays, etc.

Katie's the one in the front. Two braids. Knee high socks. Yeah, that blonde.



Check back in a day or two! Another giveaway from MyBlogSpark is coming your way! I got my package today, and I have to say I LOVE this giveaway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails