Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

the ending to the story

I know everyone has been waiting with baited breath wondering how exactly the entire story went on.

My favorite text from Katie after I ended the previous post was "I get GREAT signal here in the bathroom!" Followed up by "can I sleep here tonight?" and then there was a "I'm moovn into the bathroom, so don't be shocked".

::rolling eyes::

On a separate thought, I decided it was time for a makeover on my blog. Gone are the days of wanting three columns. I'd rather have bigger pictures on my blog. Plus, everyone is basically reading blogs anymore via Bloglines or GoogleReader, so does anyone ever go to the actual blogs anymore??

Going back to simpler times. But, it's a work in progress, so I'm hoping I can figure out how to make tabs (anyone?), how to make my stinking HUGE header picture into a rectangle (anyone?). As for right now, I give up for the night. It was bugging me for a while to get it changed over, and now that I'm off work for 3 days, and just chillaxing with my dad & girls... I had time.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your girls.
    Hmm i need to make over my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim C. from Megga MumsAugust 19, 2010 at 10:24 PM

    I remember when I was about 11 or 12, my parents wouldn't let me stay home alone yet so I stayed with this family after school who had kids that were 5 and 8 years younger than me. The mom would always favor the little boy (who was 3 or 4) If he made a mess, the older child and I had to clean it up. If he was crying to get his way, the mom let him have whatever he was crying over. If he got hurt, WE should have been watching him, etc. One Wednesday, we were getting ready to go to church (my parents would pick me up from church)I had absolutely had enough. I was sick of that little kid ALWAYS getting EVERYTHING and I wasn't going to take it anymore. So I had a huge, screaming, crying fit and then dramatically locked myself in the bathroom. I had NEVER done anything even close to that while I was there and once I had sat in the bathroom for a few minutes it occured to me that I was going to have to come out. Soon. And that there wasn't really any graceful way to do it. I remember just wanting to DIE. I did, of course come out but that humiliation and regret stayed with me for a long time.
    I hope that Katie got everything back to good quickly :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails