Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

fun in the water

Last weekend I was over the Primary activity for our ward
so we had a "FUN IN THE SUN" activity
and it was full of WATER fun!

I had bought a ton of water balloons that were just crappy, so the girls had a grand ol' time filling them up and then going outside and throwing them at each other.

I also learned I need to bump up my ISO to a high number if I want to capture non-blurry pictures of my girls in action! These were the ONLY two pictures I got!

2 comments:

  1. I love that one of the two of them. Totally caught the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ISO is the trick to better action shots. Good to know. I love the picture of Madison popping the balloon over Katie's head. They look like they are having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails