Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

a riverwalk experience

Mike's parents came to visit us for several days a week ago.
We had a fantastic time!
One condition Papa N. told us was that we were going to do what the girls wanted to do.
And guess what? WE DID!!

We went to the Rainforest Cafe along the Riverwalk....
where we ate with the pandas
and celebrated Maddie's birthday
oh, about 4 months early.
You should've seen the look on her face when everyone came out and the waiter said "who's birthday is it?" and Papa N pointed his finger at Maddie... her expression was priceless!
It was a "whoa? Who me?! It's not my birthday!"
but she rolled with it... because HELLO! It was a LAVA cake!
They made her act like a toucan.
TOO funny!

They took two snow cone cups and told her to put it in her mouth

and move her arms up & down

so she did...
and I totally am loving her expression here just having a ball!


however, I'm scratching my head wondering what in the heck is on her shirt?!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails