Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Signs... what do they mean?

After we got done playing mini golf ... we were hot. My dad sat down to tally up the score and I took advantage of our rest time to take some snapshots.

What I don't get is the hand signs that the girls always have to display every.single.time I take a picture. I mean... if you think about it, what does the letter V in the sign language alphabet even mean? If it's the Peace sign... let's add Maddie's scarf that has the Peace symbol all over it in tropical colors all over, or the 5 t-shirts she picked out that has PEACE written all over it, or the.....

Here's my example:



Me: "Maddie, put down that hand."



Me: "Maddie... I don't want that hand up either... PUT IT DOWN!"



Me thinking to myself: "ahhh, perfect! No V's going on here!"



Finally a great picture of Papa Rod with his blondies. He is, after all, the one who dubbed Katie "Blondie" when she was a little babe!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails