Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

"The Castle" + Presley + Layla

After the week with my parents were up, we headed to my in laws for a week!  The first day with my in laws, we took a trip to St Joseph, to pick up my sister in law and her two beauties.  She drove us around the old St Joe -- which was fascinating in itself!!

She first took us to Krug Park -- which is a fascinating park in itself!  It has a beautiful "castle", rose gardens, amphitheatre, and all kinds of things.  You'll need to read up on it here b/c it was such a neat place to go to.  

IMG_6408

It was funny seeing how Marcie's two girls teamed up w/ my girls.  The oldest, Presley -- loved to be with Katie (my oldest).  The youngest, Layla, was a big Maddie fan.  Course, both girls loved both of my girls -- but when it came time to holding someone's hand, they reached for those respective girls.
IMG_6410

(above)  Katie and Presley -- Presley reminds us all of Katie when she was this age.  A few minor differences of course -- but I think out of all the cousins in the family, these two are the most similar!
(below)  Maddie and Layla
IMG_6412

here is proof that I did come on this vacation!

IMG_6416

after driving through Krug Park, Marcie showed us "Lover's Lane"  ::giggling::
IMG_6425

Then took us to see Jesse Jame's home.
IMG_6428

and then right around the corner was a HUGE Mason Temple... very big! 
IMG_6429

All in all, the old part of St Joseph was really fascinating to see!  Loved to see all the old homes around the area (those are my favorite!).

2 comments:

  1. It was really good to see you guys, love the posts! Plus, I agree that Presley looks soo much like Katie, it will be interesting to see how they both look when they are 30:)..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails