Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Family Fun at the water park

We went to the water park twice when we were in Missouri -- Independence finally has a very super cool water park that opened up a year before we moved.  Has a lazy river, very nice kids area, three slides, and a lap pool.  I could stay in the lazy river all day.

The first time we went with my dad and my nephew plus our highland dance friends & also the girls' cousins (the same ones who came down to our property in July) -- SO MUCH FUN!!

The second time we went, we went at 5:00 p.m., when it wasn't as busy, and again, had SO MUCH FUN! 

I only pulled out my camera after the sun went down -- towards when we decided it was time to leave.  It was hard to get a picture of all the kids together.

IMG_6438

My brother in law Wesley with his little boy, Taylor.

IMG_6442

Taylor is SO photogenic, amazingly ...  I think I captured like 30 different pictures of him in a different expression each time.
IMG_6450

Rocker dude!
IMG_6453

Miss Presley playing with Taylor ....

IMG_6471

Miss Maddie with Miss Layla -- of course.
IMG_6473

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails