Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sock Bun curls with Maddie!

A few months ago I saw a tutorial on sock bun curls .... it looked easy, and I'm all for not using heat to get curls for your hair!  So, I tried it out on Maddie's hair on Saturday night, and the end result is very cute! 

It was actually even cute with the sock bun IN her hair!  It WAS hard getting her hair wrapped around the sock == but after I placed a few bobby pins in her hair to hold it, it wasn't too bad.

The next morning, before church, she wanted me to take some pictures of her beautiful hair.  :)  It turned into a modeling session with a bee bzzing around us!
IMG_7378

and here she is looking down at the bee that is about to land on her....
IMG_7381

IMG_7382

the back view of her hair... lots of body & waves!
IMG_7384

and finally a full length view so you can see her cute outfit!

IMG_7386

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails