Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Park time!

In Blue Springs where one of the high schools are, lies an amazing park.  Sand volleyball, tennis courts, basketball courts, playgrounds, frisbee golf, and a pond.  We took the girls & nephews to the park to run off some steam. 
Here are Maddie & Joshua hamming it up...
IMG_6130

My brother and Liam
IMG_6154

My mom & Maddie

IMG_6174

Love this picture!!  Maddie's expression is so stinking cute!
IMG_6179

Miss Katie .... proof she was there at the park!
IMG_6181

Liam always went to Maddie for anything he needed ... this time his shoe came off.  She didn't know what to do, so picked him up and took him to his mom.  :)
IMG_6182

Joshua getting a drink the "non-normal" way.
IMG_6196

My sister in law Rachel with Liam.  Getting a smile out of this boy is SUPER hard!
IMG_6219

This used to be my favorite past time when I was a kid, but I always paid for it dearly later -- chiggers!  This hill is a very steep hill, so all three kids went to rolling down the hill.
IMG_6243


Later Maddie paid for it dearly when she couldn't stop itching -- even after a bath.  Benadryl finally hit the spot -- not sure if she'll ever roll down a hill again!

IMG_6222

1 comment:

  1. Cuuuute pictures! Rolling down hills is bad for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails