Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Saving cookie dough one bite at a time!

I made a recipe the other day that makes a TON of cookies (like 8 dozen!).  I didn't want to bake all of them, and wanted to freeze the rest.  When I tried to roll it in a log shape one year, this particular cookie dough just crumbled everywhere when I tried to defrost it.

This year I decided to scoop individual balls of cookie dough, and place them in a mini muffin pan to keep them separate so they wouldn't freeze together.
IMG_2686

It works!!  Now I have individual balls of frozen cookie dough that I can just pull out whenever I want to bake a few cookies and not eat 3 dozen in a day!

1 comment:

  1. We went through a stage of doing this every week... it really does work ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails