Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fun at Fiesta Texas!!

Two weeks ago our friends took us to Six Flags -- they had season passports and had coupons to get friends in for free....  So we arrived at 10:30 that morning, and ended up staying until 9:00 that night!  It was the first time ever I have stayed at a park the entire time it was open.  It was a LONG day, but a fun day!!  It was also a HOT HOT HOT day! 

Six Flags has a new ride, called the Sky Screamer.  It goes up to 240 feet in the air, and I was dying to go on it!  By the time I found someone (OK, talked someone into going on it!) to go on it with me, it was shut down.  Bummer.  :(  However, it opened up right before we left for the night, and so we ran to get in line!  Rachel (my friend) and I rode it .... and I loved it!!!  Rachel on the other hand wasn't as excited to ride it, but she proved her loyalty as a friend!  True blue friend!!! 

Her husband grabbed this picture on his phone before we took off -- to prove to everyone Rachel got on this ride!

2012-06-189520.29.15

See how high it goes??  It goes HIGH!!

IMG_3399

Rachel and I were able to take off by ourselves for an hour and to ride some rides without the kids complaining -- we had a bunch of fun!  We found all the kids on this swing ride -- and I loved trying to capture the kids against the sun!  One of the kids had her arms out like she was flying!

IMG_3392

Fiesta Texas also has a water park -- so we spent a few hours at the water park (OK, the adults spent a few hours melting in the sun because we didn't bring our swimming suits).

IMG_3378

This next set of pictures cracked me up.  Riley didn't want to go on the ride, so I offered to stay behind with her.  She made sure to stand in the way of the water when each ride came down!

IMG_3368


IMG_3369


IMG_3370


IMG_3373

Here you can see Maddie in the lime green waiting for the water and getting splashed!!

IMG_3376

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails