Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

gone fishin'....

While over New Years at the cabin, we drove to Lake Fork and did some fishing....  It was a cold, breezy day. 

Mike had to teach the girls how to fish.  Here is how the story goes in the pictures:
IMG_3397

IMG_3403

Katie looks like she's going to bat at a baseball instead of fishing
IMG_3405

IMG_3399

"OK Maddie... this is how you swing it"
IMG_3416

"Like this Daddy?"
IMG_3417

in S-L-O-W m o t i o n
IMG_3418

Me under my breath "just don't throw in the fishing rod... just don't throw in the fishing rod..."
Notice the bleach stained jeggings, camo sweatshirt and cowboy boots?  Totally rocking that look...

IMG_3419

"Let me help you again Maddie..."
IMG_3408

My two nephews already were pros at this fishing thing. 
They go fishing a LOT more than my girls have gone... (which is, never).
IMG_3407

IMG_3420

I love this picture of Adam fishing...

IMG_3424

These were a few of the million shells found along the lake shore...
IMG_3437

Next time we need a boat.

2 comments:

  1. I love that last picture of Adam fishing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know about cold weather and fishing:( But the kids look cute anyways-LOL...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails