Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

{carefree}

Do you remember what it's like to walk in the grass barefoot? I don't. I'm too afraid I'm going to step on a scorpion, fire ant, spider, snake....
basically, anything that moves.

At Katie's soccer practice the other night, Maddie wanted to come. Normally she would've stayed at home with Mike, but she wanted to come.

I had my camera in my bag, and started taking pics of her while she was carefree and happy. All is well in Maddie's little world.

She took her shoes off. Sprayed some insect repellant on her legs. Rubbed it in. Then set off doing cartwheels. Over and over and over again.

Her little giggles made me smile.

Only taking a few precious minutes to watch Katie practice.
Quietly reflecting.

Then doing more cartwheels.

Life is good.

4 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Those are some impressive cartwheels she is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ready for summer. Carefree days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhh-- to be young and not have a care in the world. I guess that will never happen to me again--hahah:)Thank goodness we have kids to remind us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, this makes me want to go out a do a few cartwheels myself-- except that I'd be sure to break something. Let's leave it to adorable Maddie. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails