Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

... first time I tried to be a photographer, but in film

This is the last day of showing off pictures from the old age. Like 4 years ago "old age".

I took Mike's old Canon and tried to take some pictures of Katie in black & white film.

What cracked me up is Madison dressed herself up as well in a dress, {Katie had her baptism dress on}, and after I was done with Katie, she plopped herself down as Katie did and said
"Mommy, picture of me! Picture of MEEEE Momma!"


The lil' stinker....
of course, I obliged, but she got bored of her little session and ran off to play.


3 comments:

  1. So cute! The first day of school pic with Maddie's red rimmed eyes is so sad and that fish pic is just gross lol. I hate fish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I am loving all these pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails