Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

.... Mommy + Maddie = lots of fun!

Mike went out of town this past weekend... and literally broke Maddie's heart. For some reason, she just needed Daddy's attention full on this weekend, but he had to go out of town. So, I tried to make the evening special for Madison (Katie was babysitting).

I told Madison we could play games (a favorite thing to do w/ the girls). She set up chinese checkers and then cards... SPEED!

Then, she made snacks for us. Oh... did she ever make snacks for us! Homemade cookies (already made)... leftover cake from Katie's YW night.... and some kind of pub mix from Sam's. Oh, and milk. That's probably the only thing that was healthy.

I took a few snapshots of her. She hammed it up, of course.

I'm probably the only one in the world who thinks this picture is cool...


and after playing our games, we settled down on the couch and watched the last 45 minutes of "Thoroughly Modern Millie" .... one of my FAVORITE movies from when I was a kid!
I really want this movie as a DVD!!


All in all, we snuggled, we laughed... and we had a great time.
More Mommy + Madison nights to come!

3 comments:

  1. what a great MOM and Daughter night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun to me. I wish my girls were old enough to have fun hanging out with mom. LOL-- its gonna be a while.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails