Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

...my love for things Irish or Celtic

In honor of St Patrick's Day that is coming up this week, I decided to share one of my loves of things that are Celtic. Or Irish. Whatever you'd like to call it.

Celtic Thunder.

Yep, LOVE that group.

I've been listening to them for a few years now, and I love their music. Love their voices. The choice of songs they use... Love it ALL!

Maddie has a big crush on the kid Damian McGinty. She loves his "Puppy Love" song (and his deep blue eyes as well... the girl is smitten.) OK, he is pretty darn cute, I have to agree. Move over Zac Efron! This video was probably a year ago, so his voice is now deeper (as show in the current video's on YouTube The Celtic Thunder channel).







and I especially LOVE this song.. the words, the voice, the music ::sigh::




5 comments:

  1. I secretly wish I was Irish. I want to go to Ireland one day just so I can sit and listen to people talk! There's little more sexy than an Irish brogue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping in to say hey and wish you a happy weekend! Love the blog!

    Kel
    http://betweenthelines-kam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that group and music too! Erich got me hooked a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails