Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

....make your own pizza night

I have been dying to have a "make your own pizza" night for weeks.
Katie invited a friend over and I thought it was the perfect opportunity to have some fun!
I made the dough (recipe here). Everyone piled on their favorite toppings.
Now, one thing I didn't realize, was to put the oven temperature at a HIGHER temperature! I had it on 350, and it took FOREVER to bake! Next time, higher temperature. OK, who am I kidding? Next time, order a pizza in! It was a ton of work!

TA-DA!! The final look!


3 comments:

  1. FUN!!! I totally want to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good enough to eat! You're such a good momma.

    Our kids have done this too. We've used taco shells and french bread too, instead of pizza dough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YYYUUUMMM.. I love homemade pizza night.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails