Looking for my photography website? Just click here!!

Friday, October 30, 2009

.... dressing up for Halloween

Every girl loves to dress up.
Whether it is once a year, every day.... whenever
I was surprised Katie wanted to dress up for Halloween this year.
She told me last year she wasn't doing it again.
She changed her mind.
She's a witch this year.
I'm such a mean mom and would never let her be a witch.
I gave in this year.

I wonder if she can wear those hose to church...


Miss Maddie is Sharpay from High School Musical.
We do almost all our costumes homemade (or attempt to).
I found her purple plaid hose from Target for only .94! Deal!


Pink is her favorite color.
At least, it was last week.
I think purple is her new favorite color.
Oh well... at least here we're using BOTH colors, so we're covered!


Look at those chompers.
I think braces are in our future.

finally, one peaceful picture together for me.

2 comments:

  1. Homemade costumes are the best!! Mom always made ours and so far I've done the same. (it gives it more personality) The girls looks so cute and pretty:) LOVE the makeup!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails